torsdag 2. august 2012

Australia and NCC at NärCon!

Hey'all! It was this time again, where I mysteriously write an entry to this thing and since I've been so lazy, you guys will get a lot!
(Because I'm so awesome, y'know!) Yeah not!

Oh well, I can gladly inform you guys that I've finished high school and that I will be attending Swansea Metropolitan University from fall off in England. It will be fab and wonderstrück at the same time I guess XD
My major will be contemporary jewelry and if I'm lucky AND APPLY EARLY THIS TIME I will attend my dreamschool next year*crosses fingers*.

So yes, that was all I had to say about that:3
But yes, I have had a little vacation and this year it went to see my sister in Australia! This was my second time down under and the first time I took the plane alone *forever aloneT_T*.
It went surprisingly well, taking three planes down and up(6 altogether) on 30 hours each. I was dead tired though when arriving and coming home, but it was worth it. I saw a lot of shit, I bought a lot of shit, I took pictures of a lot of shit and now I'll share my shit with you!!


Me and my sister with Daffy!!


Belgian waffles by the bald man! 
Finally got the chance to eat at Max Brenner = chocolate house:D


Proof of me being in Sidney!


Sidneeeyyyy!


And a pwetty little flower. 'Cause I can:F

The coolest wall ever right next to Chinatown!


Someone who came to see us back in Brisbane! 


I WANNA PLAY CHESS LIKE THAT!!

And yes, I'm like superboring and forgot to charge my camera and all, so I did little of picturetaking. And there's a bunch of crappy things like trees and buildings and... Me posing awkwardly into the camera^^"

And that was my two week long vacation! I bought myself the Masters sonic laserscrewdriver though! It's so awesome and it's almost out of batteries XD

But yes, NCC! Wanna know what it is? It's the Nordic Cosplay Championship that was held for the first time at NärCon in Sweden, Linköping. Grethe B asked me if I wanted to be the fourth representant a little while ago(since I'm lazy I never mentioned it here......) and I have been superstocked ever since. After coming back from Australia I had about a week to complete my Esther Blanchett costume which has now 45.000 embroided(I know it's spelt wrong, ok!?!) pearls on it. I freaking hate this costume and yet I love it. So much hard work and it's the most expensive costume I've ever done, but I feel it's somehow worth it. Got so many compliments for it(THANK YOU GUYS!! YOU MAKE ME CRY!!) and many thumbs up, so it was worth it. The NCC was won by Rakel from Norway*yaay* and the second place was given to Josefine from Sweden *yaaay*. You guys were so awesome!! Unfortunately, my camera SUCK at indoor photographing, so most of the picture my lovely companion took are all blurry D:
And yes!! I have to mention that Teddy and Elise were THE BEST HELPERS EVER! You guys ran around getting me stuff and helping me and even fixed my make-up when I began to cry! *Yes, I'm so Fluttershy I cry*
And Maja and Pål and those sweet sweet swedish personnel people who all were there asking if I needed anything! You guys are so sweet!! Even the photographer was so sweet! NärCon is definitely the best convention I have ever been to!

We did MLP(My little pony) on roller-skates(My mac changes everything. I'm not allowed to write it correct-.-"). It was fun and really chill since it was so goddamn warm! You swedes have such hot weather! Not even Australia had this heat! (But yeah, it's like winter time down there). 
We also did AssCreed on friday and just... Weirdly stuff else.. XD

I probably forgot to mention something, but who cares!?! I don't XD
So here's a few pictures of the oh-so-few-pictures I took!


MLP on roller-skates in the local food store:D


And this is what happens when I decide to do a barrel roll on stones(I don't even know what kind of ground it was). It hurts. A lot. And my costume actually fell to pieces.. :F


Teddys Doctore mask and hat. I steal and become le bird~~


THERE WERE THIS GREAT SUPERNATURAL(Dean and Castiel) COSPLAYERS THERE AND I JUST WENT ASDFGHJKL!!
Because yes, I'm going to take on of the trench-coats from work and make myself a Castiel cosplay. From behind guys, not from like, front view!


:O


The only photo where I don't look like a retard XD


Elise grew a special bond with Aslan(Aslak) at NärCon. This shows it so much!


And here's the winner of the NCC!


Lina!! So cute and wonderful!!
She even helped me rehears my lines!! 
CUTEST GIRL EVER!!!


Grethe B in her jamazing Barioth armor!


Martine(the other one) cosplayed from the same anime as me, Trinity Blood. Look at her wonderful Seth Nightroad costume!! It has so freakishly many details and is just so.. Soo.. Inhuman. We are all monsters in this competition. You're too good, girl!


From Sweden! (Sorry!! I forgot your name :( )


Rakel again! The only picture that wasn't blurry. You can't move that fast, gurl! My camera is really bad and needs time to take a picture y'know!

And yes, not many pictures, but these are the non-blurry, non-awkward-faces pictures. It was a really wonderful and magical weekend where we all grew into ninjatomatoes and fought of the evil squirrels together with Bruce Lee! No. 
But it really was a wonderful weekend  and I would gladly do it again. Got to meet so many fantastic people and shitload of jamazing cosplayers! You guys are monsters when it comes to making stuff!!! 

So to wrap this entry up, I am so going to learn how to play Toccata by Johan Sebastian Bach.
And should I also do a fb page since like, everyone else does it too? That way, strangers I don't know who adds me on face(why do you guys do that??) can instead see all the stuff I make, right? I don't know.. Bleh..


2 kommentarer:

  1. Actually the girl in the Rachel cosplay was from Denmark, haha! She didn't sleep in the NCC-room but, at a hotel, she paid herself tho'.
    I'm glad you had fun girl! :DD

    SvarSlett
  2. Aww, you making me blush ^^

    Cosplayer pages are good. I was uncertain of making one myself, but I did much for the same reason as you mentioned. And it turns out quite a few people have liked the page that are not my facebook-friends. So it's a great way to connect with people who like and want to see your cosplays but don't know you well enough to actually add you ^^

    SvarSlett